Manna Girls’ Home- A transitional living home that equips, guides and supports young ladies during their journey to adulthood.
Launch Ministries Inc has developed a plan to assist DHS with preparing young ladies for adulthood, while providing stability. The Manna Girls’ Home will be a transitional living home established in the Tulsa area, specifically targeting young ladies between the ages of 15-18. We will create an environment that will provide safety, encouragement, support and healing.
The Manna Girls’ Home will also provide life skills training and tutoring. Launch Ministries Inc. desires to also provide scholarships for the young ladies aging out, in addition to giving the young ladies the opportunity to participate in international and national mission trips upon completion of program.
The main objectives include:
- Providing a safe, healthy, and healing environment for DHS custody children.
- Teach young ladies valuable skills to build healthy habits and independent living.
- Supply young ladies with the tools for academic success.
- Provide life-skills training.
- Provide academic scholarships for young ladies aging-out.
- Give young ladies the opportunity to go on international and national mission trips
Help Build the Home:
Launch Ministries depends upon the generosity of many individuals and businesses to accomplish our mission and vision. Your financial support for our ministry is greatly appreciated. You can donate through multiple options below: